Mrs J Booth (Vice-Chairman)
Resolved 13-12-01 approved.
3. Financial report / update
Committee considered a report prepared by Clerk outlining current financial position and projections to year end and then dealing with budgets and precept.
4. Budget / Precept
1. Budget totalling £95,000 be approved (details set out in schedule attached to minutes)
2. Precept be fixed at £16,000.
5. Youth club
Chairman reported on rewiring work required at Youth Club and consequent financial requirements.
1. Council agree in principle to make a loan to Youth Club, but further cash flow information required to determine exact terms and arrangements
2. Annual donation for next year be paid now from existing balances (£1,000 in budget)
6. Accounts for payment
DR Cowgill – Salary Dec. - £393.60
Youth Club – Donation - £1,000.00
Close 8.00 p.m.
Amenities & Planning
Youth Club £1,000
Church yards maintenance £500
Traffic & Planning
Church floodlights £500
Planting etc £500
Planning appeals £5,000
Village centre improvements £45,000
Assoc of Parish Councils £1,000
Civic functions & duties £600
Petty cash / stationery / IT £1,500
St Luke’s Hospice 500 Meetings £200
Golden Jubilee £2,000