Mrs J Booth (Vice-Chairman)
Mrs DE Currie
Resolved 01-11-01 approved
3. Financial report / update
Clerk reported on present financial position.
Committee reviewed draft figures prepared at last meeting together with comments from A&P and T&P.
Arising therefrom resolved Committee recommend the following:
1. Queen’s Golden Jubilee - £2,000 be included to provide for a presentation to the two Primary Schools and for some memorial in village centre; school governor members to discuss with each Head the form of gift which should be for the school rather than individual gifts to children
2. Planning appeals - £5,000 be included with a view to a similar figure being included next year
3. Sports Development Officer – No provision be made in view of tight financial position
4. Precept – The figure should be at least £15,000 and no more than £17,500; clerk to prepare a final draft budget for next meeting after obtaining year end interest figures and preparing a further cash flow and estimated balance.
5. Standing orders
Clerk reported full draft prepared and being proof read – to be available for adoption for new civic year in April 2002.
6. Accounts for payment
DR Cowgill Salary Nov £393.60
Inland Revenue Tax / NI £169.20
BT IT £78.00
Flowercraft Bulbs £53.88
DR Cowgill IT expenses £91.91
CCC Use of school £56.00
St Luke’s Church Hall Use of hall £10.00
CBC Interim contribution to Cranage Playing Fields £15,000.00
Close 7.30 p.m.